Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and Professional Studies
Mail Stop 400
245 N. 15th Street, 19th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Elisabeth Van Bockstaele, PhD
Message from Dean Van Bockstaele
Welcome to the newly established Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and Professional Studies! The new school builds on the rich history of excellence in scientific training programs at Drexel University College of Medicine. The key mission of the Graduate School is to provide innovative, cross-disciplinary, intellectually diverse academic programs that are integral to a comprehensive 21st century graduate education.
The collaborative nature of the new Graduate School with other Drexel schools (Engineering and College of Arts and Sciences, among others) provides students with a multi-disciplinary advantage. Coupled with the solid foundation afforded by a Drexel education, innovation-driven programming offers students a unique experience to launch their careers in their chosen field of study.
The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences and Professional Studies is committed to supporting and promoting an academic "success-network" that propels the transition from training in different disciplines to becoming leaders in solving global problems.
Our faculty, staff, current students, and alumni are eager to assist you by providing information about individual training programs. Please contact us at 215.762.1926.
Learn more about:
- PhD programs that prepare tomorrow's leaders in scientific investigation
- Master's programs that open the door to many personally, professionally, and financially fulfilling careers
- Certificate programs that allow students to explore diverse career pathways in the health sciences
- Professional programs that provide a framework for students to become exceptionally well-qualified to continue their studies in the graduate or health professions arena
- Premedical programs that prepare students for entry into medical, dental, optometry, chiropractic, podiatric, and veterinary medical schools