Learn more about the Evening Post-Baccalaureate Premedical program.
Applying to the Evening Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program
- Application fee: $35 (check or money order payable to Drexel University)
- GRE School Code is 2194, Department Code is 0609
- Application Deadline Dates: May 15, 2013 for the summer term and August 15, 2013 for the fall term.
Download the Evening Post-Baccalaureate Premedical program application (PDF file).
Note: Save the application file to your computer before using the typewriter function in Adobe Acrobat.
Download Acrobat Reader
Evening Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical Program Admission Requirements
Candidates for the Evening Post-Baccalaureate Premedical program admission must provide the following credentials:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in the United States and at least 6 credits of coursework in English literature and the behavioral sciences (psychology, sociology, or philosophy).
- SAT score approaching 1000 or ACT score of 21.
- Approaching a 3.0 undergraduate GPA.
- A strong understanding of algebra and trigonometry is a prerequisite for the program, and calculus will also be beneficial.
- Completed BCPM GPA calculation form.
- Must be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
Tuition for the 2012-2013 Academic Year
Evening Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program Tuition
Financial Aid Information
Financial assistance may be available to students in the Office of Professional Studies in the Health Sciences programs through loans such as the Stafford Student Loan and alternative loans. The Perkins Loan may be available to students during the second year of study. Work-study programs may also be available.
Acceptances are offered on a rolling admissions basis. This may not allow enough time to apply to and receive funds from the various loan programs to meet tuition costs when registering for class. Therefore, students must be prepared to meet the initial financial needs for the first semester (tuition and living expenses) out of available funds until potential loans are processed.
Students are encouraged to expedite the financial aid process by submitting a FAFSA form by the University deadline of May 1. The FAFSA code for the University is 003256.
For more information, please contact:
Drexel University College of Medicine Office of Financial Aid
2900 Queen Lane, Suite G27
Philadelphia, PA 19129
For more information please contact us at MedicalSciences@drexelmed.edu or 215-762-4692.
[Back to Top]
Visit Professional Studies on Facebook.