All candidates will be required to have a formal interview with the selection committee prior to final acceptance. Deadline for submission of the application is the second Friday of June of the year in which the students plan to enroll. The applicants will be notified of the committee's decision on a rolling basis.
Learn more about the Histotechnology program
Applying to the Histotechnology Program
- Application Fee: $65 (check or money order payable to Drexel University)
- Application cycle: Starts September 2012
- New GRE School Code is 2194 and the Department Code is 0215 for Histotechnology
Download the Histotechnology program application. (PDF file)
Note: Save the application file to your computer before using the typewriter function in Adobe Acrobat.
Download Acrobat Reader
Histotechnology Program Admission Credentials
Candidates for the Histotechnology program must provide the following credentials:
- Completed application form
- Transcript of college academic record
- Completed Math/Science GPA form.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores
- Two letters of recommendation
- Self-assessment essay:
- Discuss personal goals, conditions, or career aspirations that motivate you to pursue graduate study at Drexel University College of Medicine.
- What are your most important accomplishments?
- What do you expect to achieve through this program?
Tuition for the 2010-2011 Academic Year
Histotechnology Program Tuition
Financial Aid Information
Financial assistance may be available to students in the Office of Professional Studies in the Health Sciences programs through loans such as the Stafford Student Loan and alternative loans. The Perkins Loan may be available to students during the second year of study. Work-study programs may also be available.
Acceptances are offered on a rolling admissions basis. This may not allow enough time to apply to and receive funds from the various loan programs to meet tuition costs when registering for class. Therefore, students must be prepared to meet the initial financial needs for the first semester (tuition and living expenses) out of available funds until potential loans are processed.
Students are encouraged to expedite the financial aid process by submitting a FAFSA form by the University deadline of May 1. The FAFSA code for the University is 003256.
For more information, please contact:
Drexel University College of Medicine Office of Financial Aid
2900 Queen Lane, Suite G27
Philadelphia, PA 19129
For more information please contact us at MedicalSciences@drexelmed.edu or 215-762-4692.
[Back to Top]
Visit Professional Studies on Facebook.